Submit your abstract typing into the Abstract Submission Form, before 26th March.
Two types of contributions can be accepted:
- Original research
- Practical experiences: Experiences that have been already taken place that aren’t original research but that can describe how Physical Activity, sport or Performing Arts can transform society.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the congress throw a blind review process. Submitting authors will be informed whether their abstract has been accepted after April 15th 2019.
The review by the scientific committee based on the originality/novelty, the significance of research findings and relevance to the main themes and sub-themes will be assigned to appropriate sessions either for oral, poster presentations or as part of the invited program.
Participants should indicate their preference of presentation type (oral or poster).
The author will have to choose between the following participation topics:
- Smart and Healthy Cities
- Quality Physical Educatio
- Competition for Education
- Inclusion, Gender, Cooperation and Solidarity
- Technology and Science to change Society
- Sport, physical activity and wellness
- Innovative educational Experiences of Physical Education and Performing Arts
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts are restricted to 1000 words and 2 figures.
- Abstracts should follow the structure of Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusion. This structure could be changed if the abstract is a practical experience.
- In case that the abstract presents a practical experience, a link to a video summing up the experience or showing real images is recommended.
- References in the text have to be cited at the end of the abstract following APA 6th edition Style (they must fit in the 1000 words).
- All content of the abstract is in the sole responsibility of the author(s) of the abstract.
- You can preview the abstract during the submission process. Abstracts will be printed exactly as they appear in the preview.
All the abstracts accepted will be published in the Abstract book.
The 20 best originals works will be invited to extend their initial summaries and write an article reviewed by pairs in English, Spanish or Portuguese for a special edition of the Journal of Sport Psychology. The journal is catalogued based on different researches such as JCR (2017: 0.922), SJR (2017-: 0.469) o SCImago (2017: 0.470). You will find the guidelines to participate in www.rpd-online.com/about/
The participation will not carry any comissions and the authors are free to reject the invitation. The word limit for the abstracts is 5000 words and they must be presented before June 30th.
Scientific committee can select some works to be part of the invited program. The registration fee of the main author of each selected contributions will be covered by the congress organisation.
The best abstracts related with performing arts or creativity will be invited to write a chapter in english or in spanish for the book "Performing Arts and creativity to transform society and education", edited by AFYEC (Association of Teachers of Physical Education and Body Expression). Abstracts selected can be research contributions (not selected to be part of the special issue in Revista de Psicología del Deporte) or practical experiences. The participation will be without submission fees and authors can decline the invitation.
First authors of the accepted abstracts have to present the posters or the oral presentations. First authors must be registered and have paid registration fees for the congress at the latest by 15th of May of 2019 to guarantee publication of the abstract in the Book of Abstracts of the congress. Later registrations will lead to an exclusion of the abstract in the Book of Abstracts and an exclusion from the scientific programme.
Oral presentation format is PowerPoint (16:9). Oral presentation time is 10 minutes plus 5 minutes of questions and discussion. Oral sessions will be in English.
Size of posters should be: height: 120 cm and width 90 cm. Posters will be in English. There won’t be a poster presentation time, but first authors will be required to stay during their poster sessions to answer questions or debate the poster with the other participants. All posters shall be put up in the morning of the presentation at the poster boards established and all posters have to be removed in the evening.